Raina Greifer is a Member of the Sword Forge Collective 2022 – 2023.
Raina Greifer is an theatre maker, artist and writer based in Bath, England. Their work explores sex, consent, femininity & grief. They are particuarly interested in how puppetry, spoken word and drag can be used in both live performance and digital platforms to create dynamic storytelling. They have found multi-medium work best represents their experience as a queer femme individual. They’ve performed at events by Milk Poetry & Raise the Bar, been published by Juked Mag & The Offing, & are a 2021 BBC Words First Finalist. In addition to their own personal artistic practice they are also a founding member and artistic producer of Purple Crayon Productions and has worked as an arts workshop facilitator for Queer Youth Art Collective, Carpe Diem Arts and Justice Arts Coalition.
- Creator of play MANIC as part of #nsdf22.
- Creator of A BBC Words First Finalist 2021.
- Founding member and Artistic Producer of Purple Crayon Productions.
- Arts workshop facilitator for both Carpe Diem Arts and Justice Arts Coalition.
- A competing member of the Bath Spa University UniSlam team who came 3rd at UniSlam 2021.
- A competing member of the Bath Spa University UniSlam team who were semi finalists at UniSlam 2020.
- A competing member of the Bath Spa University UniSlam team who were semi finalists at UniSlam 2019.
- Co-headliner for Bristol Femme Night, Raise the Bars Spotlight and Raise the Bar events.
- Hammer & Tongue Cambridge heat winner.
- Invited poet in The CandleLit Sessions 2021.
- Published by House Letters, Constellations Magazine, and Leeve Magazine.
- MIX Conference intern.
- Lyra Festival (Bristol Poetry Festival) volunteer.
- Longlisted for Best Collaborative Work (for their participation in The CandleLit Sessions) in the Saboteur Awards 2022.
BOOKINGS / CONTACT RAINA